Tuesday, April 1, 2008

See? No one is really paying any attention.

I might be a good thing, if you are really interested, to go to the bottom of the blog and subscribe. That way you will be informed whenever there is a change in content...and you won't miss anything...like you almost did...because you don't visit here that much.

I know, I know, I'm supposed to keep adding things so it is interesting when you return. My blog is kind of like a test pattern on a TV. Oh, never mind. You are all too young to even know what a test pattern is. Anyway, that means things are pretty static most of the time.

I have resolved to do better in the future. I may even get Jill to help me upgrade my technical skills so I can post pictures. However, that creates another dilemna. I'm not in the habit of taking pictures of everything I do. That would be another TV test pattern. You'd just get lots of pix of me in a white shirt, suit, and tie, sitting in some meeting.

Well, what would you expect? That IS my life!

4 comments:

Lyndsi said...

Haha! I check your blog all the time Ron. I'm glad that you finally posted something new! Thanks for your insight. It gave me something to think about. You're great. See you soon!

Big Sis Meliss said...

Nice one Dad! Glad to hear that you are alive out there.

Court and Jill said...

I'm paying attention!!! But I'll admit I stopped checking your blog daily after 3 months of no posting. I'm back on track though!

Aneleise said...

Hey Papa! i'm happy to have joined the family blog!i've learned you don't post often. i'll keep that in mind!