Monday, April 7, 2008

General Conference was great!

I loved the General Conference. We were able to attend the Solemn Assembly along with Matt and Amanda. It was a memorable experience to be there on such a historic occasion. We had the family together for the weekend, at least those in anything resembling reasonable traveling distance. It is always good to have everyone around the home front again. We certainly missed Marc and Trina and family, Kim and Steve, Ben and Michelle, and Adam and Devri.

We were hoping to have Amanda with us for the weekend to meet some of the rest of the family. Unfortunately, she wasn't feeling well (a lingering case of mono, I am told). It just wouldn't do to have someone thrown into the clamor of our family gathering when they aren't at full strength. It is a daunting task even when you are at your best.

We took tons of pics...I hope Jill will post them for me. It was a great weekend!

5 comments:

SKIPR said...

Conference was good, wasn't it?

Court and Jill said...

I'll get right on that Dad :) Fun to see you guys.

Aneleise said...

Hey there! It's Aneleise. I am so happy to join the family blog.

Ben and Michelle said...

Hey Dad, nice to see you finally posting (I thought that might get your goat)!!!

Adam and Dev said...

Hey Ron- this has nothing to do with your post. Just thanks for looking for jobs for me w/out me there- I really appreciate it. It's going to be a fun summer with family and friends in Utah! YEAH :)